"...Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise" --Alma 37:6

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Update

Hey,
So the class I started this blog for is now over (I passed with an A+), but I have decided to keep the blog going. I am, started 2012 going to work hard at improving my personal scripture study and this blog is going to help me.

From now on after I read and study the scriptures I am going to blog about what I read. There may be times when what I learned may be too personal to share, but I will share what I feel I need to share with you.
I hope for those who have been reading my blogs that I have been a help and not a hindrance. I hope I helped and maybe gave good inspiration. With my new post the same disclaimer remains: If you disagree with the topic, that's fine, but please place your differing opinion on your own blog and not mine. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am proud of it. You may believe whatever you wish, but here on this blog the gospel of my church is what will be discussed. If you do not like this religion or disagree with its teachings fine, talk about it elsewhere but not here. Thank you for your consideration and respect.

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment