"...Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise" --Alma 37:6

Friday, November 16, 2012

United Families International- I Got Published!

Hey Everybody!
              I am currently taking a Child & Family Advocacy course here at BYU-Idaho. One of my assignments for the class was to work with a partner on an article that would be reviewed and potentially published on the United Families International website. They are an amazing organization and I am excited to say that the article my partner and I wrote was published on their site! It's really exciting. I am placing a link to it below for your reading enjoyment. Thanks again for reading this blog!

Jessica

United Families International-Divorce: A Child's World Flipped Upside Down

P.S.- There is an article above mine and my partner's, so just scroll down a little ways and look for the above title about Divorce. My name will be right underneath the title. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment